OBC Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Kozan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stan Giko

Stan Giko

Happy Birthday Kozan Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty10/28/2015, 12:49 pm

Happy birthday Steve !  I hope you`ve had a great day and are feeling full of the joys of spring....ok, autumn then  Ha ha ......
Best of wishes to you,
Stan.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Admin
Kozan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty11/4/2015, 3:20 pm

Stan, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! It was a great day. But, then again, I must admit that (so far) I find myself enjoying every day.

However, I probably do enjoy some days a little more than others--given that autumn is my favorite season!
Back to top Go down
Stan Giko

Stan Giko

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty11/6/2015, 9:15 am

Gonna be a long "so far" Steve.  better prepare for existential boredom... Ha ha ....
Back to top Go down
Isan
Admin
Isan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty11/6/2015, 10:35 am

Stan Giko wrote:
Gonna be a long "so far" Steve.  better prepare for existential boredom... Ha ha ....

Stan, you know Steve - he's just keeping an open mind :-)
Back to top Go down
Stan Giko

Stan Giko

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty11/6/2015, 11:06 am

Very true Isan... Ya gotta keep your options open.  After all, it can`t always be Autumn.  It`s tough at the top !
Catch you later .
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin
Lise

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty10/28/2016, 11:18 am

Steve, in bumping this post up I guess I am recycling your birthday "card", but happy birthday!  beermugs   I hope it's a fun one!
Back to top Go down
https://obcconnect.forumotion.net
Stan Giko

Stan Giko

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty10/28/2016, 1:11 pm

Happy Birthday Steve...I hope you`re having a great one !

Hi Lise...it`s been a long time !  best wishes to you...hope all`s well.  :-)
Back to top Go down
Isan
Admin
Isan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty10/28/2016, 3:18 pm

Happy Birthday Steve!  If you have a Starbucks account you get a free drink :-)  If you don't you may have a first world problem...

The First World Problems Rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2p5svFJ9cQ
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin
Lise

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty11/2/2016, 6:32 pm

Stan Giko wrote:
Happy Birthday Steve...I hope you`re having a great one !

Hi Lise...it`s been a long time !  best wishes to you...hope all`s well.  :-)

Hi Stan, nice to be in touch again, I am well, thanks Smile  Actually, like everyone else here I'll be a lot better six days from now when the election nuttiness is past. I hope things are good with you too.
Back to top Go down
https://obcconnect.forumotion.net
Kozan
Admin
Kozan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty11/2/2016, 11:52 pm

Lise, thank you so much for "bumping my birthday post up" to this year. It was indeed, a good one!

Stan, thank you for the good wishes--a good day and a great year as well!

And Victor, thank you as well! No, I definitely do not have a Starbucks account--nor do I own a car or a house for that matter--so no "first world" problems here! ;-)
Back to top Go down
chisanmichaelhughes

chisanmichaelhughes

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty11/4/2016, 5:12 pm

I think from our brief conversation on ferrule cement roof, that Im not surprised you dont own a house or car, it makes me feel you have lived well with what you believe,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Kozan   Happy Birthday Kozan Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Kozan
Page 1 of 1