OBC Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another birthday being

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mokuan

another birthday being Empty
PostSubject: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/19/2012, 3:38 pm

Sophia's birthday is today...yea!!!
Wishing you all the best.
Hugs
Mokuan
Back to top Go down
chisanmichaelhughes

chisanmichaelhughes

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/19/2012, 4:16 pm

Sophie happy birthday hope everything is going well for you,
Mokuan you are always so nice and lovely,I am going to send over ( by Ocean steamer)
3 delicate soft centered puff pastry cakes
2 fluffy girlie teddy bears
1 copy of my latest recordings...the complete works of Mozart, electric guitar punk rock style
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/19/2012, 5:42 pm

Happy Birthday with compassionate blessings from our President Obama!

https://twitter.com/ElevenMyanmar/status/270411402253049856/photo/1

Last edited by cmpnwtr on 11/19/2012, 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin
Lise

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/19/2012, 5:50 pm

Happy Birthday, Sophia! Wishing you the very best day today, and always Smile
Back to top Go down
https://obcconnect.forumotion.net
Kozan
Admin
Kozan

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/19/2012, 8:30 pm

Happy Birthday, Sophia! I hope you're able to take some time off from your busy study schedule, to celebrate today!!!
Back to top Go down
Howard

Howard

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/19/2012, 9:35 pm

Hey hey Sophie

Wishing you some timeless space just for you and your birthday.

Enjoy and tap back when possible.

Cheers

H
Back to top Go down
http://hrmitchell54@yahoo.com
mokuan

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/21/2012, 11:33 am

Chisan,

Thank you so much for the gifts. I can't wait to receive them and will be heading down to the docks in a few weeks to wait for the steamer.

I'm thinking the sourthern route is the steamer's best option at this point unless the captain is following an ice breaker, in which case he can take the nothern route over the North Pole through the Beaufort Sea, around passed Alaska etc.

But just to make sure he finds me okay, have the captain take a right after he's through the Panama Canal; have him head north for thousands of miles. When he crosses the 45th Parallel have him slow down and watch out for signs that say Columbia River exit. He'll turn right at that exit. He doesn't have to go too far up the Columbia before he'll see the Steamer dock. I'll be wearing a red hat, so he won't miss me. If however the captain sees signs for the Strait of Juan De Fuca, he's gone too far. He'll either have to turn around or go on to Vancouver BC and drop my wonderful presents off at Howard's house. I haven't written to Howard yet, but I'm sure it won't be a problem, and then Howard can get in his kayak and paddle down here.

I can hardly wait. Thank you so much.

~mokuan
Back to top Go down
chisanmichaelhughes

chisanmichaelhughes

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty11/21/2012, 1:19 pm

Ha I know the route I was working my passage, and we shipped some logs out of that dock. I remember a girl with a red hat,we shared half an hour in the canteen drinking tequilla and lime. I thought I was doing OK with my stories of my African jungle and Himalayan climbing adventures. We exchanged numbers,she got my direct line,I got the New York speaking clock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another birthday being   another birthday being Empty

Back to top Go down

another birthday being
Page 1 of 1