OBC Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accountability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikuko

Accountability Empty
PostSubject: Accountability   Accountability Empty2/21/2012, 2:18 pm

Lise-I believe it is you as moderator I need to address this to?

I would like to start/renew a thread about accountability,since for me it is at the core of some of the stories you have been sharing.(The stories are my story too of course,since OBC has been the focus of my spiritual practice for forty years).

Should I just go ahead and post something somewhere or is it good to start a new thread,or take your advice about renewing an exisiting one?

Sorry this is rather muddled.I hope you get my gist.

Ikuko
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin
Lise

Accountability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountability   Accountability Empty2/21/2012, 2:45 pm

I do get your gist and thank you for asking. Please feel free to kick off a new thread, I think it's a substantive topic strong enough to stand on its own even though the issue has been mentioned on other threads too.

Although, if your comments on accountability are specifically tied to the M. Little events or another topic here, please feel free to add your thoughts to the existing thread if you feel the prior discussion helps your post to be better understood.

In other words, you get to decide where to post it -- thanks for asking -
Back to top Go down
https://obcconnect.forumotion.net

Accountability
Page 1 of 1