OBC Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resell good deals and earn money

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chisanmichaelhughes

chisanmichaelhughes

Resell good deals and earn money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/21/2011, 5:53 am

I have an old Buddha,which basically has seen better days. It has a singed nose , because the incense is constantly put too close. But it does have some character.
I thought I might buy a newer model I have seen on the internet from Hong Kong, they are made of a new resin compound that will not catch fire,and new style led lights which change colour.
I am up for some dollars, and a new life so I am in
Back to top Go down
Howard

Howard

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/21/2011, 6:23 pm

Hey Chisan

I live in an 111 year old house. Old Buddhist iconography hangs out in there quietly like kids that should really be outside laughing, playing and mixing it up with everyone else. If new dollars, life and an electric, fireproof buddha can do something for that other poor feller's singed nose, then count me in too.
H

PS Why is Dennzil listed as this posts author in one spot but has Chisan in another?
Back to top Go down
http://hrmitchell54@yahoo.com
Lise
Admin
Lise

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/21/2011, 9:31 pm

Because . . . this thread is in the midst of being "administered". A spammer put up some nonsense last night, a sales pitch of some kind. A kind admin pulled the original spam post but left Michael's (funny) reply temporarily, I think in order to let him know the scoop. We're seeing more spam these days, who knows why.

If this thread disappears altogether, don't be surprised, it will just be our ongoing clean-up.

Of course, if enough people post interesting stuff that tips the balance in favour of keeping it, then perhaps it won't be deleted . . .

Hmm, if I were wanting to "resell good deals" as the title invites, what would I do? lemme think about it for awhile.

Last edited by Lise on 7/22/2011, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://obcconnect.forumotion.net
chisanmichaelhughes

chisanmichaelhughes

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/22/2011, 12:54 am

Lise what about old grainy video of wobbly legged birthday girl singing and doing the actions of YMCA
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin
Lise

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/22/2011, 4:56 pm

aw gawd, I have to tell about this, don't I. Jack's camera disappeared from his bag on the way home from the holiday, with the memory card in it of course. Don't know what else to think except TSA nicked it, and someone should put a stop to that. It's getting ridiculous, that you can't travel without bags being broken into. Anyway, I expect to see my debut karaoke video pop up on YouTube or some horrible "Funniest Videos" show, any day now. "Come on, let me see you shake your tail feather!" Oh, yeah, and I nailed the choreography totally . . . think of Ricki Lake's character in Hairspray and you've got it. With a mojito in one hand . . .

Good thing that bar was dark and pretty crazy.

Added to say, do take out your memory card first if you put cameras in checked bags. Maybe most people think of that already, I wish we had.

L.
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin
Lise

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/22/2011, 5:36 pm

I know a "resell good deal" that ought to work, how about someone bringing some real chocolate into this country for a change, instead of whatever passes for it now -- some "regional formulation", I'm sure, to adapt to U.S. tastes, but to me it's nothing like what you get in the U.K. I should stop buying Cadbury here, it only makes me Mad

Back to top Go down
chisanmichaelhughes

chisanmichaelhughes

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/22/2011, 5:44 pm

Now that is the fastest way to a girls heart.
In the UK you should try small or not so small now chocolate maker ' Lick the Spoon' west country chocolate makers. From the male point of view, forgiveness is almost guaranteed
But something that I would like to sell is an early copy of 'reach out and touch somebody' by E Shimano, Cover is a bit worn now but was very popular at one point
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin
Lise

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty7/22/2011, 5:48 pm

funny

This thread is going to get . . . out of hand, isn't it? (if we're lucky, that is)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resell good deals and earn money   Resell good deals and earn money Empty

Back to top Go down

Resell good deals and earn money
Page 1 of 1