OBC Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing Josh a speady recovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mstrathern
Admin
mstrathern

Wishing Josh a speady recovery Empty
PostSubject: Wishing Josh a speady recovery   Wishing Josh a speady recovery Empty1/7/2017, 6:55 am

Josh has been ill over the festive period, this is from his face book page (31st Jan)

Quote :
just got out of four nights at NYU Lagone Hospital. Went to the ER on Tuesday morning with severe intestinal bleeding. Edmund was my rock and pushed me to go quickly. Amazing and kind care there with so many teams of skilled professionals.... Rather intense example of how life can change in an instant and good health is so precious. Let's hope the surgery will do the trick - and many times during my treatment there, I hoped and prayed that everyone who needed medical care would receive it.... may all beings happy and healthy in the coming new year.

He seems to be on the mend thank goodness, and he has all my love and hopes for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Isan
Admin
Isan

Wishing Josh a speady recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing Josh a speady recovery   Wishing Josh a speady recovery Empty1/7/2017, 11:16 am

mstrathern wrote:
Josh has been ill over the festive period, this is from his face book page (31st Jan)

Quote :
just got out of four nights at NYU Lagone Hospital. Went to the ER on Tuesday morning with severe intestinal bleeding. Edmund was my rock and pushed me to go quickly. Amazing and kind care there with so many teams of skilled professionals.... Rather intense example of how life can change in an instant and good health is so precious. Let's hope the surgery will do the trick - and many times during my treatment there, I hoped and prayed that everyone who needed medical care would receive it.... may all beings happy and healthy in the coming new year.

He seems to be on the mend thank goodness, and he has all my love and hopes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for posting this.  The NYU Langone Medical Center is one of the best.
Back to top Go down

Wishing Josh a speady recovery
Page 1 of 1