OBC Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok to Contact These Members

Go down 
+2
Kozan
Lise
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lise
Admin
Lise

Ok to Contact These Members Empty
PostSubject: Ok to Contact These Members   Ok to Contact These Members Empty11/8/2009, 10:41 pm

In this section users can indicate if they're open to being contacted directly by other members here, whether inside this forum or outside.

I'll start:

Lise: I'm happy to be contacted through this forum or at lisek74AThotmail.com. I'm doing well, live near Auburn, CA and attend a Tibetan Buddhist center now.
Back to top Go down
https://obcconnect.forumotion.net
Kozan
Admin
Kozan

PostSubject: Feel free to contact me   Ok to Contact These Members Empty5/15/2010, 12:53 am

As with Lise, anyone interested can contact me in this forum--or email me at: sbeck@dwellingliberation.net
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Admin
Kozan

PostSubject: Or contact me here   Ok to Contact These Members Empty6/7/2010, 2:42 am

https://www.facebook.com/steve.beck4
Back to top Go down
Gyokuko

Gyokuko

PostSubject: contacting Gyokuko   Ok to Contact These Members Empty7/31/2010, 9:15 pm

I am happy to be contacted through this forum, my facebook page (Andrea Gyokuko Carlson), or my Dharma Rain Zen Center address (gyokuko@dharma-rain.org).
Back to top Go down
Kyogen

Kyogen

PostSubject: Re: Ok to Contact These Members   Ok to Contact These Members Empty7/31/2010, 9:46 pm

I'm available at kyogen@dharma-rain.org or on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1321312549

Kyogen
Back to top Go down
http://www.dharma-rain.org
Jcbaran

Jcbaran

PostSubject: Re: Ok to Contact These Members   Ok to Contact These Members Empty12/19/2010, 1:56 am

Feel free to become friends on facebook - Josh Baran -- and my email is jcbaran@gmail.com. AND if you are coming through New York and want to meet / have tea, let me know. I live in New York City and am also frequently in Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
Anne

Anne

PostSubject: Re: Ok to Contact These Members   Ok to Contact These Members Empty4/3/2011, 1:34 am

:-) Dear all

I am presently winding down my participation in the forum (but who knows what the future may hold?) I have been truly blessed by my time here and thank you all for your participation. Further special thanks goes to Lise, for making it all happen; and to those members active on the admin side.
clapping

sunny My best wishes, as always, to all of you. (-:

If anyone would like to contact me in future, I'm available on dvaecrippsAThotmail.com. (In case you don't know, you'll need to change AT to @)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok to Contact These Members   Ok to Contact These Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok to Contact These Members
Page 1 of 1