OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

happiness! bring it on :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lise
Admin

PostSubject: happiness! bring it on :)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:54 am

Bear with me, forumites, I'm overcome with a feeling of celebration for a very good friend who finally, Allah/Buddha/whatever be praised, got something that was very important to her and her husband. They were granted the opportunity, by a duly-authorised magistrate, to become parents to a charming little speck of humanity named Lily who will be their daughter forevermore. Just got home from a party in honour of the newly-adopted one, and my, didn't we raise the roof! Yes we did Smile

I am happy tonight. Anybody else?
Back to top Go down
http://obcconnect.forumotion.net
Kozan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: happiness! bring it on :)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:49 am

Lise, good news for your friends, and clearly--by virtue of our inherent oneness with all beings--for you as well!!

I am also ecstatically happy. Every day I awake with the astonishment that I get to freely pursue my greatest passion in life: the quest to understand and implement the essence of life-support self-reliant dwelling--designed to provide a universally affordable means of existential-economic liberation--by living the quest for myself!

(I have found that this entire concept can be perplexing for many--with the frequent exception of those who resonate with a fascination for tiny/compact houses--and the sense they can provide of dwelling in synch with the cosmos!)
Back to top Go down
breljo

PostSubject: Re: happiness! bring it on :)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 am

Yes, Lise, I actually happened to walk by a huge display of beautiful yellow Lilies today, (not sure what variety) and they were all turned towards the sun in unison, like a chorus of momentary happiness. They have been there for some time, but for some reason I really noticed them today. May the newly adopted Lily always be as happy !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Isan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: happiness! bring it on :)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 am

Lise wrote:
Just got home from a party in honour of the newly-adopted one, and my, didn't we raise the roof! Yes we did Smile

Smashing good news! sunny
Back to top Go down
Lise
Admin

PostSubject: Re: happiness! bring it on :)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:29 pm

hahaha! Yes it is, Isan, my good man!

Brigitte, I shared your post with the new mom and she sent back much smilies Smile

Steve, I think you're the sort who draws happiness to him and sends it back out to others, amplified tenfold . . . and more.

Okay, gotta turn down the happy high-beams before I get on somebody's nerves (maybe it's too late) . . .

need more coffee, no sugar this time. cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://obcconnect.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happiness! bring it on :)   

Back to top Go down

happiness! bring it on :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1