OBC Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBC Connect

A site for those with an interest in the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, past or present, and related subjects.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Showing My Ignorance!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka

Showing My Ignorance! Empty
PostSubject: Showing My Ignorance!   Showing My Ignorance! Empty6/7/2011, 8:29 pm

I have a question that I hesitate to ask because I feel it must be something everyone else knows because I've never heard it talked about. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, and it sure isn't the right part of the site (but I don't know what is!). The question is that I have often seen on books etc P.T.N.H. Jiyu Kennett or similar - what the heck does P.T.N.H. stand for? Many thanks and gasshos to whoever tells me the answer!
Back to top Go down
mokuan

PostSubject: Re: Showing My Ignorance!   Showing My Ignorance! Empty6/7/2011, 8:48 pm

Hi Hisoka,

PTNH stands for Peggy Teresa Nancy Houn

So RMJK was Peggy Teresa Nancy Houn Jiyu Kennett

Hope that helps.

mokuan
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Showing My Ignorance!   Showing My Ignorance! Empty6/7/2011, 9:23 pm

Deep bows and thanks - another of life's mysteries crossed off the list!
Back to top Go down
polly

polly

PostSubject: Re: Showing My Ignorance!   Showing My Ignorance! Empty6/7/2011, 11:48 pm

Hisoka, THANKS! I always wondered but never thought to ask except when getting ready for bed, in the shower, etc. I thought it must be a very great title. Who knew? Mokuan knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing My Ignorance!   Showing My Ignorance! Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing My Ignorance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OBC Connect :: OBC Connect :: Here and now-
Jump to: